Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Empty-V

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 90 21:20:06 EST
Subject: Empty-V
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

> [Eric France:] [...]but I don't recall *ever* seeing a KT video
> before L&A.

> Anyone else here remember that bygone time, maybe can spread some
> light on this?

You weren't paying very close attention then -- the Wogan video for
"Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)" made it into MTV's medium
rotation and could be seen quite often.  After a while, they even
played the real video a reasonable amount.  The video for "The Big
Sky" was in light rotation for several weeks, and you could see it
too, if you were patient enough.

|>oug

G is for GAFFA which filled with flamage