Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Annie Haslam

From: radlein!ray@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Radlein)
Date: Sat Feb 03 03:45:07 1990
Subject: Annie Haslam

While I'm posting, I thought I'd get around to re-asking a question that
vanished into /devs/null ages ago....

A while back, I heard someone (Ed? |>oug?) mention something about a new
Annie Haslam solo LP. Is this out? Is it better than her rather
disappointing "Annie in Wonderland" album from way back when? What's she
been up to, anyway? And, by the way, what is the title for this album, and
what label is it on? I've been utterly unable to find it around here, even
at the local obscure record store (the only place I've ever seen that had
*every* Big Star album on CD).

And while I'm barraging the net with questions, does anyone know when (if
ever) Renaissance's albums will be released on CD? I mean, I kind of expect
to have a long wait for old Stackridge or PFM or Kayak or Bonzo Dog Band
albums, but I sort of figured that there would be more Renaissance
available on CD than there is now. :-(

                                        - Ray R.

  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

  "Aren't you glad that the 'H' in 'Heinous' isn't silent?" -- Steve Roche

                    DISCLAIMER: "Be Kind to My Mistakes"