Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gary Numan

From: John M. Relph <relph@presto.ig.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1990 14:10:46 PST
Subject: Gary Numan

Since nobody out there responded to my request for a discography of Gary
Numan, I've been forced to attempt to compile one myself (horror of
horrors).  If you have any information about Gary Numan singles, albums,
videos, or songs on other collections, Please send them to me
(relph@presto.ig.com).  Please try to include the following information:
Title, songs, format (LP, CD, 7-inch, 12-inch, etc.), record label,
catalog number, date of release, and anything else worth mentioning.
Thank you all very much for your time and efforts.
	-- John