Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: xtc

From: bjornl@blake.acs.washington.edu (Bjorn Levidown)
Date: 1 Feb 90 00:52:43 GMT
Subject: Re: xtc
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9001312027.AA21026@m.cs.uiuc.edu> mendel@CS.UIUC.EDU (Michael Mendelson) writes:
>I just saw an English Settlement CD (one, not two) which claimed to
>have the "entire contents of the double-LP" on it.  Were they lying,
>or is there a CD which has the whole album on it?  (I did not notice
>the company or anything else, but I don't think it was an import.)
>Wouldn't this be false advertising if as someone pointed out the
>domestic release omits a couple of tracks?
>
>-mjm

I think that the domestic English Settlement does have all the tracks that
the import double album has.  However, the English import that I have
is missing a couple of tracks present on the import album!  I may
just have to break down and buy a second copy of it, just to have
both of the missing songs on CD.

\  Bjorn Levidow                    |  "I'm in pain!  And I'm wet and I'm     /
\  Dept. of Psychology              |    STILL hysterical!" - Mel Brooks      /
\  University of Washington         |                                         /
\  Seattle, WA  98195               |   It's mine!  All mine!                 /
\  bjornl@blake.acs.washington.edu  |   I'm independently thoughtful!         /