Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Comment from JST of "JST and JSD present a new take on KT TSW"

From: turney@svax.cs.cornell.edu (Jenn Turney)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 90 12:01:09 -0500
Subject: Comment from JST of "JST and JSD present a new take on KT TSW"

First of all, I accidently saw part of Pirate TV last night -- it
was stupid (the Jacques Cousteau skit was in extremely bad taste).

Second, as co-perpetrator of this "original lyrics" TSW recording, I
just want to comment that, in my oh so humble opinion, it's pretty good,
especially for a spur-of-the-moment project.  Sure, I messed up in a couple
of spots -- YOU try remembering the exact phrasing of all of TSW with no
vocals to help you out -- but then I'm not KaTe (despite Jon's accusations).

A must-have for true fans and collectors.

____
 ||	Jennifer Turney			|  Dept. of Computer Science
\||	turney@svax.cs.cornell.edu	|  Cornell University
  "I do not think you put me into this office so that I, too,
   should lie to you."		-- Vaclav Havel, New Year's Day 1990