Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH-1 interview, inaccessible

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 26-JAN-1990 17:35:54.78
Subject: VH-1 interview, inaccessible

From: mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 26 Jan 90 17:35:19 GMT

I hate to do this, but could someone please re-post Item 2634, "The VH-1
Interview-At Last"?  Our VAX system here has been acting strangely the past few
days, not accessing some items and gladly obliging with others (for some
reason, I have only been able to read items NOT about KT, and the ones about
her, which I really want to read, have brought nothing more than a "Lost Link"
message.

Anybody out there at Yale have any idea what might be going on with this?

I saw that VH-1 special, by the way, and would really appreciate being able to
read what this item has to say.  Thanks, y'all!!!

=Meredith Tarr                                                               =
=Wesleyan University (ho ho ho and a bottle of mineral water)                =
="It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the hole"                         =
=                               -Laurie Anderson                             =