Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

JST and JSD present a new take on KT TSW

From: jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (I got the fear!)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 90 09:34:57 -0500
Subject: JST and JSD present a new take on KT TSW

Listen up children.  Jenn Turney dropped in a while ago and whilst I
had her in my clutches, I injected her with a will-sapping drug and
forced her to sing the "original" James Joyce lyrics to the song "The
Sensual World" into a microphone while I dubbed in the instrumental
mix of TSW from my CD single.  A quick echo treatment later, I found I
had "restored" TSW to what it once was!

This masterpiece is now available to YOU, the faithful Love-Hounds
reader, along with some lesser masterpieces (by yours truly) if you
want 'em (this includes the fabled "live" version of "Running Up That
Hill" as done by myself and Joe Turner at the Katemas '89 party -- you
read about it in "Homeground," now hear what all the fuss was about
(although I must in all honesty point out that what you'll get is
merely the backing tracks, but since the only thing we added live was
bass/guitar and backing vox, it's a fairly complete take)).

Send a blank tape and return postage to JEN 'N' JON GET DOWN 'N'
FUNKY, c/o Jon Drukman, 4C Lantern Court, Sunderland, MA  01375.
After May 20, 1989 the address will be 23 Locksley Rd, Newton MA
02159.  Order now while the tape is still smoking!
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I can say with confidence I know a     |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  fair bit about LSD."   -- Dan Rather   |