Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in Japan?

From: bjornl@blake.acs.washington.edu (Bjorn Levidown)
Date: 25 Jan 90 06:49:44 GMT
Subject: Kate in Japan?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

To all love hounds:
	On Japan's album "Gentlemen take polaroids", the song "Methods of
dance" has some haunting female backing vocals which sound alot like Kate.
Is it true, or is it just a figment of my imagination?  Please E-mail
me a response.  Thanks in advance.

\  Bjorn Levidow                    |  "I'm in pain!  And I'm wet and I'm     /
\  Dept. of Psychology              |    STILL hysterical!" - Mel Brooks      /
\  University of Washington         |                                         /
\  Seattle, WA  98195               |   It's mine!  All mine!                 /
\  bjornl@blake.acs.washington.edu  |   I'm independently thoughtful!         /