Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Inquiry

From: orion@wpi.wpi.edu (Kenneth G Descoteaux)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 90 17:20:40 EST
Subject: Kate Bush Inquiry

(Let's try this for the fifth time)
Hello folks!

This month a series of amazing things happened to me.  I saw a cross-post
from this group to one of the rec.music I was following, my friend received
a history of rock'n'roll history book, and I was paying more than usual
attention to the 'B' section in the CD racks.

Anyways one thing led to another and I carefully listened to my copies of
Peter Gabriel's Games without Frontiers and Don't Give Up.

The result was the purchase of The Sensual World, The Whole Story, and
The Dreaming in quick succession (one or two day intervals).

I am completely smitten!  Wow!
Someone Please Help Me!

I need to budget my CD purchases (and it is sooo hard!) so could some Kate
fans send me recommendations for my next purchases?  E-mail please.

In addition, I was curious if there was a way to get the lyrics to the non-TSW
songs.

Your Humble Servant,
Ken Descoteaux
orion@wpi.wpi.edu