Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 90 17:45:28 PST

To: ames!rec-music-gaffa
From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: MisK.  (This is likely to be long.)
Date: 19 Jan 90 01:45:28 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

In my last posting, I was talking about _CD Review_:

>The issue also lists the album as #19 on its list of the Top 20 Pop/Rock
>CDs.  Last week it was #20.

I had thought that this was a sales chart, but it turns out to be a
list of the best 20 CDs, as determined by the readers.  Each issue
of _CD Review_ has a card for the reader to list some CDs he or she
recently purchased, and their ratings on a scale from 1 to 10.

So let's all act to put Kate higher on the list!

In other news, _Stereo Review_ just came out with their review.  It's
not real good, though.

I just got the list of songs played on the year-end countdown by KITS.
"The Sensual World" was #58.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov