Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Poster

From: chris@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 90 03:48:23 EST
Subject: Poster

Vickie here. I seem to have lost my rec.music.gaffa. Has ANYBODY seen
my rec.music.gaffa? If you happen to see a rec.music.gaffa hanging
around looking lost please sent it to USENET.
                                               Thank you

If anyone is interested, Annie at Dirt Cheap has a small supply
of the "This Woman's Work" posters for sale.

$20.00 postpaid
mailed rolled

Dirt Cheap Recycled Sounds
3941 Main
Kansas City, MO 64111
c/o Anne Winter
(816) 531-4890

She also still has plenty of "The Sensual World" (no writing) posters.

                               Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)