Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Questions

From: JROSSI@AAMRL.AF.MIL
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 90 10:48 EDT
Subject: Questions

First, in a followup to my posting Madonna the Anti Kat (sic) somebody
mentioned Alice Cooper and Sun Arise.  Pardon my ignorance but that
reference went way over my head.  I don't have a problem with Love it to
Death (one of my favorite albums of the period) but I don't follow the
Sun Arise cover thing.  Has somebody else, more recently perhaps, covered
Sun Arise?

Second, just out of curiousity, did Burning Airlines get its name from
the Brian Eno tune?  If so, the incompleted "give you so much more" is
a stroke of marketing genius.  Of course, maybe I have been reading
Love-Hounds too long and have started to read hidden meanings into
anything I read the way most of the people who post here do.

John