Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate concert video (Japan vs. USA)

From: dsac!discg1!T.Atwell@cis.ohio-state.edu, dsac!discg1!Kateaholic@cis.ohio-state.edu
Date: 10 Jan 90 15:41:02 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate concert video (Japan vs. USA)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: dsac!discg1!izor009@cis.ohio-state.edu

Recent postings have me worried.  I had just ordered, from Burning Airlines,
the Hammersmith concert video.  I was told it was an import and would take
longer to receive (mid Feb.).  I am now concerned that this tape will not
play on my VCR.  What am I to do?  Can the tape be converted?  Is there any
way to mail order a Japan version? (I have never heard of Blockbuster Video.)
Please respond quickly, as I do not know what to do with my order.

One last question:  When stating the video is not useful, please explain your
meaning? (does it not play at all?  is the sound warbled?)

T Atwell