Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Discography

From: hansen@cs.wmich.edu ( Jeff Hansen)
Date: 9 Jan 90 12:47:22 GMT
Subject: Kate Discography
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

  I'm still confused as to why there seems to be a total lack of interest
in creating any type of Kate Bush discography.  Well, I am.

In other Kate news: saw "Love und Anger" on MTV the other day -
followed by a Motley Crue video.  Now THAT'S continuity!
\
jeffhansen|||hansen@cs.wmich.edu|||Seize the Duck Magazine (Art Editor)
                                   P.O. Box 124
                                   Kalamazoo, MI  49005