Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: emx.utexas.edu!ut-emx!slh@cs.utexas.edu (Susan L. Cecelia Harwood)
Date: 8 Jan 90 23:02:03 GMT
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>_Kate Bush: Live at Hammersmith Odeon_, Thorn EMI. [The American version
>      of this is getting hard to find, as I believe it's now out of print.
>      The British version uses the wrong system for American TVs and VCRs,
>      so to get a useful one you probably have to get the Japanese
>      import.]

As to where you can find this one, the Blockbuster Video here in Austin
can order it; now, whether it's the Japanese version or not I don't know.
Any road, that's one place you can get it (assuming memory serves and
Blockbuster is a national chain).  :-)

Susan L. Cecelia Harwood                       amadeus@walt.cc.utexas.edu *<:-)
The University of Texas @Austin          "...suspended in gaffa..." --Kate Bush