Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Regular monthly posting?

From: James Smith <munnari!cc.nu.oz.au!CCJS@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 89 23:10 -1000
Subject: Regular monthly posting?

From: CCJS@cc.nu.oz (James Smith)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 31 Dec 89 23:09:55 -1000

Mention was made some time ago of having a regular monthly posting
to answer questions that regularly seem to crop up in this newsgroup,
such as 'what gaffa is'.  I guess it would be something like Brad
Templeton's regular postings to rec.humor.funny.  Has anyone actually
done anything about this?

I would love to have a go at putting something together, but I'm not
much of an editor, and more to the point, Newcastle is a little bit
out in the boondocks mail-wise.  One way I could see of doing this
would be for people to post questions (and answers) to a central person
and he could then edit them into a single regular posting.

All comments welcome.

Jim

--
James Smith          | Spelter was thinking, eight sons, that means he
Computing Centre     | did it eight times.  At least.  Gosh.