Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tour of Life

From: dsac!discg1!T.Atwell@cis.ohio-state.edu, dsac!discg1!Kateaholic@cis.ohio-state.edu
Date: 27 Dec 89 18:37:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Tour of Life
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: dsac!discg1!izor009@cis.ohio-state.edu

In a recent posting from woj, a bootleg of the Tour of Life is mentioned.
I would like to know more about this, such as: Is this a Kate work?  Is this
audio only?  Where could I obtain such a copy?

If this is something by Kate, I must be
showing the youth of my Kateaholism.
I can count on this network to be informed to all that I have yet to enjoy.

Thank you in advance.

T Atwell                                 All is quiet on New Years Day...
                                                         - U2