Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tomorrow...Rolling Stone

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 89 08:41:15 EST
Subject: Tomorrow...Rolling Stone

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
  After months of waiting, yours truly has found out that DISCoveries
has indeed chosen my Kate Bush article to be included in their magazine.
I have sent copies of the article (which is basically nothing more than
a brief bio, followed by an album-by-album review) to both a local
associate editor and the managing editor in Washington state, and although
I have not been informed as to when the article will appear, I would
assume that it will be included in the next issue of DISCoveries.
  So, when the next issue hits the shelves, look through the table of
contents for an article called "Kate Bush: The Whole Story...Continued",
by yours truly, Deb Wentorf.  If you manage to find it, I hope you enjoy
it!
  MANY thanks to IED and Ed for their terrific help, info, and support
in this project.
  Next year, look for me in the staff of _Rolling Stone_....  ;)

Hope you all had a terrific holiday...

                                              All the best,
                                                 Deb Wentorf