Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I'm Bound for England.......

From: kelleyk@degoba.Corp.Sun.COM (Kelly Kornder)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 89 12:19:15 PST
Subject: I'm Bound for England.......

Okay, so I heard a rumor that sometimes, if you're lucky, and you happen
to be in London, you might be able to catch Kate live!!!!! God, what a dream.
Well, I'm on my way to London on January 15th for a 3 month stint and would
DIE to see and hear her in person.........anyone have any clues, info or advice
for me? (about Kate or London) Are there clubs she frequents? Is the rumor
I heard an untruth? How cold is it really in January????????

Come on you London-ites......let me in on it, please!!!!

I can be reached at this e-mail address until January 5th.

Thanks everyone!

Kelley
kelleyk@degoba.sun.com (I hope this works!)