Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

BULLETIN: What Kate is doing in America.

From: radlein!ray@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Radlein)
Date: Sat Dec 16 02:59:56 1989
Subject: BULLETIN: What Kate is doing in America.

In a message of <14 Dec 89 19:18:55 GMT>, Edward Suranyi writes:

> The VH-1 special will be repeated a lot, perhaps ten times.

Would some alert love-hound please give a little warning as to when this
might occur? After looking forward to the original special for a week or
two, we ended up having to be elsewhere that night; and the friend who said
he would come over and set up our VCR to tape it wound up oversleeping and
not doing a thing. When we got back at 9:10 or so, all ready to watch our
tape, only to see it still shrink-wrapped next to the VCR, we were, shall
we say, slightly miffed. :-(

                                        - Ray R.

  UUCP:{uunet!ncrlnk, gatech!hubcap}!ncrcae!secola!smoak!avcom!radlein!ray
  FIDO:1:376/14.96, 12.3; UUCP #2: [sdcsvax nosc]!crash!pro-carolina!rayr;
  ARPA:crash!pro-carolina!rayr@nosc.mil; or INET:rayr@pro-carolina.cts.com

  "Aren't you glad that the 'H' in 'Heinous' isn't silent?" -- Steve Roche

                    DISCLAIMER: "Be Kind to My Mistakes"