Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

bootleg CD interview

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 89 17:39:46 EST
Subject: bootleg CD interview

Ack!  I forgot to mention in the last article that another bootleg
interview CD has surfaced. It was a 5" CD in a four-colour cardboard
sleeve, but it was sealed in a plastic longbox so I couldn't check it
out in any great detail.  The cover picture is that gorgeous
chin-on-knees shot that surfaced circa HoL, I believe.  I have it on a
poster overlooking me, but that's irrelevant right now.  So it said
"The Abbey Road Interview" on the back and had a picture of Kate
sitting on a chair ostensibly talking to someone.  It said that it ran
42 minutes.  Price was (I think) $7 or $10...  I'm sure IED will give
us the full report on this any day now...

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu |      "Suck on this,                     |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  |       planet of noise bimbo!"           |