Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

homeground

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 89 17:24:37 EST
Subject: homeground

The new issue of Homeground is available.  I did not purchase it,
however.  The cover has the photo from the This Woman's Work single on
it.  Inside, they said that "I'm Still Waiting" is probably Kate's
best b-side yet!  Ignorant savages!  How dare they slight Under The
Ivy and (more importantly) Ne T'Enfuis Pas.  (or even Burning
Bridge)

Anyway, my cursory examination did not reveal any items concerning
love-hounds or related individuals.  The cost was $3.50 at Main Street
Records in Northampton.

Have a day.

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu |      "Suck on this,                     |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  |       planet of noise bimbo!"           |