Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE ON VIDEO

From: dsac!discg1!T.Atwell@cis.ohio-state.edu
Date: 13 Dec 89 20:37:58 GMT
Subject: KATE ON VIDEO
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: dsac!discg1!izor009@cis.ohio-state.edu

Request information in gaffa regarding availability of Kate videos
(other than TWS, which I have).  I am particularly interested in the
Hammersmith Ogden(sp.) concert video which has been mentioned in the group.
I live in Phila., Pa., so any mail order info would be appreciated.  Kate is
rarely played on radio in the area despite my pleas to all stations.

I thought the Kate special on VH-1 was very good.  Thanks for the info re:
date and time.  Much appreciated.

This is my first posting.  Will not be the last.