Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KriTijism

From: gatech!mit-eddie!eddie.mit.edu!henrik@uunet.UU.NET (Larry DeLuca)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 89 16:35:53 GMT
Subject: Re: KriTijism
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> |>oug says (more or less):

> "I am sitting in a red chair."  This can be objectively proven.

larry... sez:

Hmmmm...this sounds pretty suspect to me.  What about all the color-blind
people?  They'll think it's a green chair.  What about those of us
who shoot orthochromatic black-and-white film?  We're going to see a
*black* chair.

C'mon, boys!  Don't be so fuckin' vague!  Let's have Pantone (TM)
numbers here!!!

					larry...