Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

pontification

From: jbankert@rodan.acs.syr.edu (John Bankert)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 89 13:01:45 EST
Subject: pontification
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

well, what it all boils down to is one word: OPINION.  I personally find it
all very amusing to watch IED and Jon and everyone else bash each other over
them.  People would do well to remember this, and try not to get personal over
it.  And while I'm at it, i'll proffer a couple.

I don't think KaTe would be all that amused to see people swapping such vicious
words

Also, IED, I must say that your writing style is indeed very pompus, and I do
find it irritating, although i must commend you on your creative windbaggery.

						John Bankert
						jbankert@rodan.acs.syr.edu

"Terrence, this is stupid stuff..."  AE Houseman