Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 89 14:27:40 EST
Subject: Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

"Walk Straight Down the Middle", a perfectly wonderful song, was
recorded in only two days, and we have to put up with Kate pissing
around for *four* years to do an album!  I used to always figure that
it just took this long for her to record such great music.  Now it's
clear that Kate just doesn't have a grip on her own ability to spew
out masterpieces without even thinking about them.  Oh, woe is us!

|>oug

"G is for GEORGE smothered under a rug"