Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH-1 and hugs

From: Douglas MacGowan <MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 89 08:27:44 PST
Subject: VH-1 and hugs

> For service above and beyond the call of duty, we hereby award
>
>               DOUGLAS MACGOWAN
>
> one official Love-Hounds Attaboy.

Thank you, thank you.  I would like to thank Mom, Dad, and all the
kids down at the Scooter Shop, without whose support I never could
have done it.

Anyway, as I think that Ed Suranyi pointed out, it seems that VH-1
does *not* make allowances for time zones, so it seems that the Kate
special will be on at 7:30 Eastern time, 6:30 Central time, 5:30
Mountain time, and 4:30 Pacific time.

As an aside, the recent flame wars in LHs is getting a little extreme,
guys.  When I log on and see a large LHs posting waiting in my mail, I
get excited at the anticipation of lots of new Kate news.  Instead,
there are these boring hair-pulling sessions that have no real facts
or information in them.  C'mon, guys.

I realize that there are going to be differences of opinions, and
there will be some form of debating going on, and that's fine.  But
these recent messages have no purpose other than name-calling.  If I
want to watch people engaging in slanderous back-stabbing, I'll go to
my family reunion.

Let's try to keep some substance in here.

Douglas MacGowan
MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL

"working to keep the love in Love-Hounds"

-------