Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: rael@mvuxe.att.com (C Daniel Vanevic)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 89 19:44:15 EST

   I am wondering about the "new" song in the "This Woman's Work" single.
It's title is "Keeping Me Waiting" (right?).  Could this by any chance be
the song that I somehow heard from the "Cathy Demos" that goes something
like:
	"I've got the vision of a ... white dove,
	 I got the ....... pearly gates
	 It's keeping me waiting, keeping me waiting,
	 keeping me wai-iting"

   (Sorry for all the holes ... I'm doing it straight from memory)

    It would be something if Kate _does_ start releasing some of this
older material in an official form.  I know a lot of us that _should_
buy all this material as it becomes available.

					Dan Vanevic
					rael@cbnews.ATT.COM
"I press Execute"