Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT NEWS; MisK.

From: Lazlo Nibble <lazlo@ariel.unm.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 89 15:22:56 -0700
Subject: Re: KT NEWS; MisK.

IED0DXM@OAC.UCLA.EDU writes:

>      A couple of other charts: MTV has put the _Love_and_Anger_
> video in its "Buzz Bin" (IED is told this means dead-of-night
> airings only); and VH-1 has put it on medium rotation.

MTV's "Buzz Bin" is hardly a dead-of-night rotation . . . I've had friends
*complaining* about how often this video seems to turn up lately.

It's a very interesting video, with Kate looking (IMHO) a little sweeter,
prettier, and (natch) more sensual than usual.  And I love the whirling of
the Dervishes! ;-)

                                                   Lazlo (lazlo@ariel.unm.edu)
"I needed to make some napalm, mom . . . I just *had* to!"
				-- (Actual Rip quote)