Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The title of Kate's new song.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 89 21:50:56 PST
Subject: The title of Kate's new song.

I just heard from Andrew Marvick indirectly (actually through
Vickie Mapes) what the title of Kate's new song is.

As you know, Kate is releasing the next UK single, "This Woman's
Work", on Monday.  The B-side of the 12" single will be "Be Kind
To My Mistakes", as well as a new, previously unreleased song.

Well, Andy has found out that the title of this new song is:

"I'm Still Waiting"

I can't wait to hear it!

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        | "Singer/songwriter Kate Bush:  The one singer
Dept. of Applied Science   |  on two continents who most deserves a wider
UC Davis/Livermore         |      audience"    -- _Saturday Review_
ed@das.llnl.gov            | (in special "Underrated/Overrated" issue)