Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: copyright information

From: Lazlo Nibble <lazlo@ariel.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 89 00:32:27 -0700
Subject: Re: copyright information

I think that the use of lyrics in a small APA mailing will fall safely
within the bounds of "fair use".  Ultimately, you're not likely to get
into any sort of *trouble* for the situation you describe . . . whether
that makes the quoting *morally* okay is really for you to decide in
your own head.  Lord knows I've used enough pieces of copyrighted
material in my *own* APA contributions, without any quiver of remorse...

                                                   Lazlo (lazlo@ariel.unm.edu)
"Mmmm-hmmmm...I LOVE technology!"