Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Location of laugh ( was Re: (none) )

From: munnari!wraith.cs.uow.oz.au!graham@uunet.UU.NET (Graham Dombkins)
Date: 13 Nov 89 23:40:45 GMT
Subject: Re: Location of laugh ( was Re: (none) )
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <387@wraith.cs.uow.oz>, graham@wraith.cs.uow.OZ.AU (Graham Dombkins) writes:
:
: In article <706@calmasd.Prime.COM>, wlp%sdcsvax@calmasd.Prime.COM (Walter Peterson) writes:
: >
: > In article <8911091015.AA26382@lll-winken.llnl.gov>, usenet@AMES.ARC.NASA.GOV writes:
: > > ...
: > > Not so fast!  The laugh is at the beginning of "The Fog" on the US
: > > compact disc, but from what I understand it's at the end of "Love And
: > > Anger" on the British CD!
: > > ...
: >
: >
: > I have the cassette tape version and the laugh is at the end of
: > "Love And Anger" on it. Although the gap between the two cuts is
: > very short, the laugh is before the gap, so I would say it is at the
: > end of _L&A_ and not at the begining of "The Fog".
: >
:
:       The laugh comes at the end of TF on the Oz CD.
				      ^^!!!!

	Ok... so the brain wasn't working at full tilt at the time.
I ment to say that we got the British version and the laugh was at the
end of LaA. ( I bet I caused a few worries :-) )

- Graham