Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

a survey?

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 89 13:28:50 EST
Subject: a survey?

Well, here's the poop on the enigmatic giggle at the end of "Love and
Anger."

Fact 1: The British EMI CD puts it at the end of track 2.
Fact 2: The American CBS CD puts it at the start of track 3.
Fact 3: It ain't in the video
Fact 4: It ain't on the promo CD single

Clearly, someone's messed up somewhere.  Since we're never going to
find out the TRUE (if there is one) answer, I propose a little
love-hound survey.  Where do YOU think it should go, and why?  I'll
compile the answers into a humorous, yet incisive little article after
I get a bunch of responses.  ("A puckish satire of contemporary
mores"?)

Send them HERE, to ME, NOT TO THE LIST!  If you send them to the list,
we will kill you.  That is all.

And remember, just because CBS or EMI says so, it don't necessarily
gotta be that way.  Let's write our OWN KT history, dammit.  Enough of
this passive stuff.  Let's take an ACTIVE role, and then we can send
the whole mess into Homeground or the KBC and become famous for all
time.

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "To serve God, you gotta be stupid and  |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  freakish and poor."  -- ??             |