Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Intergalactic Garage is back!

From: Maitland Bottoms <bottoms@radar.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 89 13:25:05 EST
Subject: Intergalactic Garage is back!

Just when I was wondering where to find "Spinning Pups", I get a flyer
in the mail from the "Best little Whole Story House in the Universe".
For those newcomers, Intergalactic Garage carries loads of Kate Bush
collectables. (Who else carries Argentinian Promo pressings?)

|>oug, it's time to update the Love-Hounds database with a new address:
(IGG) Intergalactic Garage, P.O. Box 3047, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
(IGG) (304) 876-2373

-Maitland...