Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: new FOETUS

From: hplabs!cag@hpfcso.hp.com (Craig Gleason)
Date: 9 Nov 89 23:56:04 GMT
Subject: Re: new FOETUS
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Thanks for the info - but I have a domestic (red) copy of "Hole" and it
>lists the extra tracks - but doesn't have them on the disc itself!  Are
>you saying that your pressing contains these tracks!
>
>will            decwrl!islnds.dec.com!robinson

All of the red copies of Hole that I've seen include an EP in the same
sleeve as the LP.  The extra tracks (on those copies I know of) aren't
listed anywhere except on the EP itself.  I'm only talking about the
vinyl record here - the CD apparently lists all the tracks from the
EP but only includes a couple.

It's possible that at one time Scum Bizarre (Foetus' own nickname for
his label, according to a friend who met him) at some time released the
domestic LP without the EP included.  By the way, I read a recent
interview with where he said he's completed his contractual agreement
(five LP's) with SB and is not going to work with them anymore, since
he dislikes most everyone there.

Craig