Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oh where oh where is KT?

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 89 16:12:01 EST
Subject: Oh where oh where is KT?
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

Those who say that the KT is on Kate's right shoulder (on the left
side of the record) are correct!  Kate has outdone herself this time.
The top of the "T" is Kate's collar bone.  The upright of the "T" is
Kate's shoulder joint.  The "T" is quite prominent.  The diagonal and
leg of the "K" are more subtle and appear to be shadows, but are
probably airbrushed in.  Take it from me -- I know the KT logo in my
sleep.  This is it!

           :
Thanks to \:on for showing this to me.

|>oug

"If you marry, you will regret it; if you don't marry, you will also
 regret it." -- Soren Kierkegaard