Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on CBC

From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 89 12:10:51 EST
Subject: Kate on CBC

While listening to CBC Ottawa this morning, I caught an advert for
another show that described itself as "going Bulgarian". Of course,
that caught my ear, and just in time too, for I then heard "Rocket's
Tail" in the background and the annopucer saying how Kate included
the Trio Bulgarka. Apparantly, she is going to be featured on some
upcoming show, as well as another group of Bulgarian folk singers.
Unfortunately, I was not listening hard enough earlier to find out
what show it was to be on! When I do find out, I'll try and get it
here early enough for the North-eastern and East Canadian Love-Hounds
to listen in...

woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu