Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New England party

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 03 Nov 89 16:37:39
Subject: New England party

In case anyone intends to drop by my place in Norwich,
Vermont, and hasn't managed to have a two-way
conversation about it with me yet, it would be nice
to have some e-mail or a 'phone call.

Also, I'm just letting everyone know that most people
will in fact be coming Sunday, although visitors
are welcome on Saturday (tomorrow) as well.
Doug and Larry will be coming from Boston, and Jon
Drukman from Western Massachusetts, all arriving Sunday
around noon.