Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_The Sensual Racks_

From: gatech.edu!mit-eddie!eddie.mit.edu!henrik@cs.utexas.edu (Larry DeLuca)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 89 03:14:51 GMT
Subject: _The Sensual Racks_
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: Fri, 3 Nov 89 03:14:51 GMT

_The Sensual World_ is #1 at the Newbury Comics in Harvard Square.
Discount Records and Strawberrie's both featured it prominently,
though they didn't have any ranking system.

"Just as it hit the stands/I'd never been so happy to be alive..."

Further prophecy...

I had a dream last night.  I do this often.  Kate Bush was in it.
She also does this often.  This time, though, SHE WAS TOURING.
It was great (except that she did the entire TOUR OF LIFE show and
that was it).

					larry...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, yes!