Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hoo-hah, boyo!

From: gatech.edu!mit-eddie!GHOTI.LCS.MIT.EDU!cutter@cs.utexas.edu (Joe Turner)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 89 09:39:04 GMT
Subject: Hoo-hah, boyo!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: gatech.edu!mit-eddie!eddie.mit.edu!daemon@cs.utexas.edu (Mr Background)

Hey folks, my local news server's been down big time, so I've been
totally unaware of anything on the newsgroup.. but I wanted to mention
that during the week of Thanksgiving, I'll be going to Kansas City and
I'll be visiting Vicki Mapes... so if anyone in the Boston area wants
those posters that are available down there, maybe I can pick 'em up
for ya or something...

Whatever, just wanted an excuse to send something to gaffa....

/joe

Joe Turner	   turnerj@gw2.hanscom.af.mil	       cutter@ghoti.lcs.mit.edu
 "I think I need some E.S.T. or a . . . TRIP TO THE MOON!!!" - Alien Sex Fiend

Joe Turner	   turnerj@gw2.hanscom.af.mil	       cutter@ghoti.lcs.mit.edu
   "This must be paradise, cause we can't be in heaven yet." --- Anna Domino