Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _Tempt_ed again

From: portuesi%tweezers.esd@sgi.com (Michael Portuesi)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 89 09:37:17 PST
Subject: Re: _Tempt_ed again

>>>>> On 1 Nov 89 13:38:08 GMT, JONES@RPIECS.BITNET said:

deb> Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
deb>   Forgive me for gloating, but just had to rub in the fact that I have
deb> now seen _The Last Temptation of Christ_ not once but TWICE now.
deb>   I have also heard rumors flying around that the film IS still available
deb> at some record stores (it was spotted for rental at a local Strawberries),

I didn't think it was *that* hard to find a copy of "Last Temptation"
for rental.  After all, the Tower Video here in SF has a copy of it,
as well as the other video stores I go to.  Some of the big video
chains like Blockbuster don't carry it -- I wouldn't shop at a place
that blatantly practices censorship, and I don't recommend others do
the same.

				--M