Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

extended version of Experiment IV

From: depeche@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca (S. Alan Ezust)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 89 17:38:19 EST
Subject: extended version of Experiment IV

Does anyone know why the extended version of Experiment IV omits a few
of the lyrics in the vicinity of the instrumental solo? I find it so
frustrating because I like all of the words, but I like the violin stuff
in the extended version, so now I gotta listen to both versions to get
the complete song. Why couldn't they put it all into one long song??

Also, there is still a problem with our news carrier in the respect
that messages take a week or so to get here. I haven't even seen my last
two posts yet, so if anyone flamed me on how stupid I am, I won't be able
to reply to those messages for a while.

PS: In the future, if you are going to flame someone on this base, please
do it in private mail - no need to clutter the net.

--
 S. Alan Ezust aka "Depeche Modem"       depeche@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca
 McGill University Computer Science      Disclaimer: I claim everything!