Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Billboard, Nov 4th

From: (Michael J. Lamoureux) <fc121102@seas.gwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 89 20:52:03 -0500
Subject: Billboard, Nov 4th

	I haven't seen Ed's post yet, so here are this weeks standings:

Modern Rock (college) chart     "Love & Anger"          #6
CD Pop chart                    _The Sensual World_     #28
British Album chart             _The Sensual World_     #2
Italian Singles chart           "The Sensual World"     #17
Pop Albums chart                _The Sensual World_     #84

	Also, the album's at number 5 in the Tower top 25 rack.

| Michael Lamoureux (lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org) |
|         also:  fc121102@gwusun.gwu.edu              |
| The MITRE Corporation, McLean VA  (703) 883-5370    |
"What we really need is a lateral molecular rectifier."
"What on Earth's that?"
"Not on Earth, unfortunately!"
    -- The Doctor and Liz Shaw, "Spearhead from Space"