Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: news <news@cs.unc.edu>
Date: 28 Oct 89 19:48:53 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: thorin.cs.unc.edu

From: kimy@unc.cs.unc.edu (Yong-Mi Kim)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Fish/ Derek Dick
Date: 28 Oct 89 19:48:49 GMT
Sender: news@thorin.cs.unc.edu

WARNING: MESSAGE QUESTIONING APPROPRIATENESS OF POST AHEAD

I really hate it when other people do this to me, but I
would really appreciate it if you moved this discussion
to rec.music.misc or alt.rock-n-roll, where people will
discuss nothing but Marillion for weeks.  I subscribe
here to get away from those endless discussions on
Van Halen/Rush/Yes/Marillion/Pink Floyd.

	     "if you remind me of my dog we're bound to get along"
		         Jane Siberry "Everything reminds me of my dog"

Yong-Mi Kim  *  U. of North Carolina at Chapel Hill  *  kimy@cs.unc.edu