Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Pics for NeXT machines

From: HQYY@VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 89 16:00 EDT
Subject: Kate Pics for NeXT machines

From:	IN%"Postmaster@VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU"  "PMDF Mail Server" 27-OCT-1989 15:59:21.21
Subj:	Undeliverable mail

Date: Fri, 27 Oct 89 15:58 EDT
From: PMDF Mail Server <Postmaster@VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU>
Subject: Undeliverable mail

The message could not be delivered to:

Addressee: love-hound@eddie.mit.EDU
Reason: <love-hound@eddie.mit.EDU>... User unknown

Date: Fri, 27 Oct 89 15:54 EDT
From: HQYY@VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU

Hello,
   I've had very little success posting in this newsgroups, but here goes.
I'm looking for tiff and/or postscript file for display on the NeXT machines
.  I'm told that they except regular postscript and TIFF files, however, I
was not successful in my attempts to upload some tiff files that I had.
I'm wondering if anyone out there either, has some file that I can
display on the NeXT machines or is able to get me more information on
displaying tiff/ps on the NeXT machines.  Thank you very much.

P.S. KATEBUSHISAGODKATEBUSHISAGODKATEBUSHISAGODKATEBUSHISAGODKATEBUSHISAGOD

-Santosh
(Hqyy@vax5.cit.cornell.edu)
(Hqyy@cornella.cit.cornell.edu)