Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Record Store and radio news, Oct.26

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 89 20:51:51 PDT
Subject: Record Store and radio news, Oct.26

The album is #1 at Rough Trade Records (Haight near Masonic in S.F.)
It is #4 at the Tower CD/cassette store on Market near Noe, in S.F.

The Oct. 17 KITS playlist has been posted in Tower.  TSW has moved
up from #26 to #17.  It has an "H" beside the number, which I think
means it's becoming a big hit.  It is also one of the five most
requested songs of the week.

TSW is back on Steve Masters' Weekly Picks after one week off.  I
think he likes to rotate the songs on this list.

_Homeground_ #36 is now available at just about all Towers.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        |"Kate Bush:  Needs more exposure in the United
Dept. of Applied Science   |     States, but a magnificent talent."
UC Davis/Livermore         |                 -- Robert Hilburn,
ed@das.llnl.gov            |                    _Los Angeles Times_