Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Love And Anger" promo CD and MORE

From: Thearling Kurt H <thearlin@vdsvax.crd.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 22:56:40 edt
Subject: "Love And Anger" promo CD and MORE
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 22:56:40 edt

If anyone is interested, the latest Goldmine has an ad (p. 101)
for the "Love and Anger" promo.  The ad even includes a picture of the
thing.  It is being sold by EQS music for $25.  Their number is
315/252-3746, Monday-Thurdsay 7-10pm est.  I have no connection with
this company so if you want to do business with them, contact them
directly.

Has anyone heard of a CD version of the "Kathy Demos." I talked to
a record dealer today that has heard of such a beast (he hadn't
seen one so he wasn't sure if it was out yet).   Can anyone confirm
this (even better, can someone tell me how to get one)?

Finally, i've been looking for a CD of Prince's "Black Album" on
the Neutral Zone label.  So far all I have found are non-NZ pressings.
Has anyone seen a NZ copy for sale?

kurt

Kurt Thearling                                     General Electric CRD
                                                    Bldg. KW, Room C301
thearlin@vdsvax.crd.ge.com                                   P.O. Box 8
kurt@bach.csg.uiuc.edu                           Schenectady, NY  12301