Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The album's cover

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 13:31:38 EDT
Subject: Re: The album's cover
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
>What I want to know is if her hair is still long! I haven't seen any
>recent pix, so if someone could confirm this for me I would be greatly
>obliged!

Oh yeah.  Take a look at the single cover for TSW.  There you will
find the celebrated "pre-Raphaelite" mane in full effect.  (God, I
wish interviewers would stop calling Kate's hair "pre-Raphaelite",
I mean, she's only 30 years old, for chrissake!  And we're supposed
to believe the hair's been around for much longer than that??  Good
gravy! :-)

--
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I like George Bush, but this `kinder,  |