Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The album's cover

From: stewarte@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (The Man Who Invented Himself)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 89 17:25:59 -0700
Subject: Re: The album's cover
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Was I only dreaming, or did ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi) actually say:

>Although I really like the album, I have some problems with the
>cover.  I hope I won't be called a heretic for saying this.

Blasphemer!! Heathen!! Burn him!!

>Of less importance, every time I look at the cover I get the feeling
>that someone who didn't like Kate stuffed a flower in her mouth
>in order to shut her up!

Heh heh...now _I_ won't be able to look at the cover without thinking
this, either!  Thanks a lot, Ed...by the way, does anyone else find
the big-eyed, wispy-banged KaTe on the cover looks kinda like Jane
Wiedlin (ex-GoGos)?  Talk about heresy....

--
"I have screaming rabbits in my dreams."
			-- beckyw