Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

time for a poll...

From: "Peter Freeman" <peterf@oddjob.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 15:11:22 CDT
Subject: time for a poll...

I would like to see how the perception of _The_Sensual_World_ changes
over time, and consequently I would like to take a poll now, and perhaps
in six months or a year (if I don't completely forget :-).

The poll: send me your ranking of KT's six albums (not including _The_Whole_
Story_).  If you haven't heard all six, don't vote (that should cut my
work down).

If you're not sure how you feel about _TSW_, well...that's the whole idea.
I'm not a statistician, so I don't care about particulars; I just want to
see if _TSW_ moves up or down in time.

I will post the results after I feel the roll-off point has been reached.

Important- put GAFFA on the subject line, so I can pick poll e-mail out from
Cure e-mail.

Please keep comments to a minimum, as I am a first-year and supposedly have
no time for such things as this.

Peter Freeman
peterf@oddjob.uchicago.edu